It's hard to imagine a time before Yogurtland. The inexpensive, self-serve, poppin' boba fro-yo giant knows their dessert market well. Their founder, Philip Chang, was also a previous On the Line subject. Yogurtland's dedication to introducing new flavors and joining forces with other brands (HELLO, Kitty!) keeps them relevant in a competitive industry.
To celebrate their third annual celebration of tastes known as Flavor Quest, we joined a mass quantity of fans to taste test some of them. You can say there was a whole lotta swirling going on– and sugar highs! Here's a brief rundown of their flavors. Note: each flavor is brand-new to the family, and will only be dispensed for two to four weeks before being replaced by another.
The fab four introduced this week are the following:
- Cinnamon Coconut from Thailand
- Banana Pudding from USA – 'Nanas and vanilla wafers, for those of you not familiar
- Alphonso Mango Tart from India – Considered the king of all mangos, according to Yogurtland
- Churro from Mexico
The remaining six include:
- Peanut Nougat with Almond Butter and Honey Gelato – Danish-inspired
- Pineapple Sorbet from Brazil
- Salted Dark Chocolate from France
- Pom Berry Lemon Tart from Egypt
- (NSA) Espresso Float – That's No Sugar Added, and our favorite. . . so far.
- Blood Orange Ice from Spain
Flavor Quest ends May 10, or while flavors last. If you really don't know the location of your nearest Yogurtland, here's their website. Enjoy the brain freeze!