Bon Jovi, which plays the Honda Center in Anaheim Friday and Saturday, has a gift for big guitar hooks and sing-along choruses. Their songs are so catchy enthusiasts gleefully embrace some pretty laughable lyrics. Check out these beauties.
1. “As the words slipped off my tongue, they sounded dumb / If this old heart could talk, it'd say you're the one,” from “Misunderstood.”
2. “With an ironclad fist I wake up / And French kiss the morning,” from “Bed of Roses.”
3. “And as my broken heart lies bleeding / You say true love it's suicide,” from “I'll Be There For You.”
4. “And like a blind dog without a bone / I was a gypsy lost in the twilight zone,” from “Who Says You Can't Go Home.”
5. “I'm a fighter, I'm a poet, I'm a preacher / I've been to school and baby, I've been the teacher,” from “Lay Your Hands on Me.”