Give a click:
Here's what we found at 10:58 a.m.:
- The Shortest ¡Ask a Mexican! YouTube EVER! I think I've found my permanent background for this...
- Coachella: Day Two. Hauled ass to catch Roky Erickson (and the Explosions) at 3:50 PM (it was a long night, okay?) in the Gobi Tent, while juggling a case of (his) hay fever, which consequently triggered (his) asthma, a searing pain in my left eyeball (dust!), a heavy laptop and the 100 degree heat.
- TONIGHT: Midnight Hour Free at Detroit Bar (Last Chance!) Tonight's the last night to catch OC's Midnight Hour--recently featured in our Locals Only column--for free as part of their Monday night residency this month at Detroit Bar (it's the last Monday in December, you see, it all makes sense).Also on the bill: San Diego's Dynamite Walls and another Orange County band, Janu […]
- Hitsville: The Year in Music, by the Numbers You don't need a half-wit music critic to tell you it's been a remarkable year for America, one historians will be discussing and researching for centuries to come. War, financial collapse, politics, technology: All have been dinner-table topics for many Americans. Racial barriers in 2008 were demolished by a […]
- Listen to a New Song From the 88 If there seems to be a slew of bad news in music that you can't do anything about (Tyondai Braxton leaving Battles, Dusty Rhodes and the River Band calling it quits), you can at least listen to a new song from The 88 called "They Ought To See You Now." ] It's from their upcoming self-titled album, out Sept. 28. […]
- Katy Perry, Reinterpreted: “California Gays” Filmmaker Ryan James Yezak made one of the cutest interpretations of Katy Perry's "California Gurls" we've seen. In it: hot, hairless twinks, a tribute to the movie Mean Girls, and various recognizable spots around Santa Monica. ]