“This is the story of my four years in office, from the beginning of 2002 through to godforsaken 2005. It may look like a comic, but it's really a tragedy.”
- 1 For $1: Usagi Yojimbo If you've never picked up an issue of Stan Sakai's wonderful rabbit samurai comic, now you've got no excuse. And no, saying you hate anthropomorphic animal comics is not an excuse, snob.
- Air #24 It's the last issue of G. Willow Wilson and M.K. Perker's fantastic little series that could. Pick up the collected editions of this unique series if you haven't read it.
- Hulk #24 Jeph Loeb wraps up his run and his Red Hulk story line. A lot of questions were answered in the previous issue; now it's time to see how they play out.
- Star Wars Legacy #50 Another series reaches the half-century mark … and ends. Sorry, fans of this comic set in the far future of the Star Wars universe. (Does that make it our present? Because the original happened a “long time ago”?)
- Wolverine: Weapon X #16 This is the last issue of this series, too? What a depressing week. Don't worry, Wolverine–along with writer Jason Aaron–will be back in September with a new series.