On May 1, 2011, President Barack Obama announced that Osama bin Laden was killed by United States Special Forces in Abbottabad, Pakistan. Click here to see a collection of headlines from around the globe as the world reacts to bin Laden's death.
- Loretta Sanchez Lauds Military, Intelligence Community and Obama for Getting Osama Bin Laden Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez (D-Garden Grove), a senior member of the House Armed Services Committee, congratulates the armed forces, the intelligence community and President Barack Obama in a statement issued about the Commander-in-Chief's announcement that Osama bin Laden was killed by U.S. military forces and that his body […]
- Barbara Coe Takes News of Osama bin Laden's Death to Claim (Again) Barack Obama is a Muslim You'd figure that with the killing of Osama bin Laden by special forces who acted on the order of President Barack Obama that California Coalition for Immigration Reform head witch Barbara Coe might, for even a nano-second, have something nice to say about Obama. Or, at the very least, shut her shriveled, nicotine-laden mouth for a […]
- Osama Bin Laden Was Just Another Lonely Dude With a Penchant for Porn: 10 (Possible) Titles From His Collection After all these years of searching, a team of U.S. Navy Seals located and eliminated Osama Bin Laden. Finally, numero uno on the FBI's Most Wanted list was given the long-awaited "deceased" credit. We can move on to other threatening targets.But where was Bin Laden and how did he manage to keep such a low profile for almost 10 […]
- Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR-LA) in Anaheim Welcomes “Elimination” of Bin Laden The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) Greater Los Angeles area office in Anaheim issued a statement today welcoming the news that Osama bin Laden, "a threat to America and the world," has been "eliminated." The statement came on the heels of President Barack Obama announcing last night that bin Laden was […]
- Orly Taitz: Who “ID-Ed” “Bin Ladin?” And What's That On My Forehead? Leave it to Orange County dentist/disbarred (we wish) attorney/birther wackjob Orly Taitz to not only question President Obama's announcement that Osama bin Laden is dead, but also to do so in an incoherent, grammatically incorrect, and all-around childishly stupid manner.Posted on her website, just below a link to a video of her […]
- Obama's Full Climate Denier Denouncing UCI Commencement Speech (with Reactions) Amy Ridenour, chair of the conservative National Center for Public Policy Research think tank, obviously is not a fan of President Barack Obama's commencement speech to UC Irvine graduates at Angels Stadium Saturday. ] SLIDESHOW: President Obama Speaks at UC Irvine's 2014 Commencement Ridenour found it […]