We just received this photo tip from a reader (thanks, kind stranger!): Several tents are already set up outside of Best Buy's Brea location. Is that cheapo flat screen really worth three days of your time? These people seem to think so.
- Comic-Con 2007: Day 2 Photos It's Friday at the con and we're going batty. (OK, maybe that's just me.) Click the photo to see the crazy cool things (and people) we ran into today. Need more eye candy? Check out our photo gallery page.
- Racist OC Register Fustercluck of the Day Headline: Man Stabbed Four Times, Robbed of JewelryComment by happyhbmom: It was actually a warp in the space/time continuum that brought santa ana to HB.Comment by trueame: You see people stabbings happen everywhere.Editor's Note: Finally, people with a sense of humor seem to be taking over the Register comments section. Take that, haters...
- 8 Hilarious Tweets About The #McRib McDonald's has brought back the elusive McRib for a limited time only, and because we're disgusting, it's the biggest news story of the day. Here's what people have been saying on Twitter. ]
- Dishney: Flickr Set Documents “Fat People in Disneyland” It's true that perusing Flickr for the cute kitten/Shiba Inu pup or Disney-related picture du jour is an undying habit of ours--and sometimes, we come across stuff like this: Yes, this is indeed a screen cap of an entire Flickr gallery dedicated to "Fat People in Disneyland." ] Consisting of 32 photos all uploaded in 2006, […]
- PHOTOS: The People of Coachella! Coachella makes for the best people watching around: Big ones, small ones, funny ones, hot ones, ugly ones, fashionable ones, high ones, drunk ones... you know. And we've got photos of attendees from all three days, thanks to our dude Christopher Victorio.Click here for Day One and click here for Days Two and Three.
- Horrible Home For Sale Photo of the Day! In California, would-be Realtors have to pass an examination to obtain a valuable, state-issued license.But there is no requirement that practicing Realtors know a damn thing about how to activate a camera.Or how to take a decent photograph.This fact can have tragic if hilarious consequences for homeowners trying to sell their Orange […]