Fifteen years ago today, Sublime front man Bradley Nowell died of a heroin overdose. And every year on this day, friends and family visit his grave in Westminster Memorial Park to drink, smoke, leave memorabilia and reminisce. We'll be sticking around here for a little while longer, but if you'd like to pay your respects, check after the jump for location info.
View Larger Map
Westminster Memorial Park, 14801 Beach Blvd., Westminster (714) 893-2421; www.westminstermemorial.net.
- COVER STORY: Friends, Contemporaries & Family Remember Bradley Nowell
- SLIDESHOW: See exclusive images from Bradley Nowell's father own collection.
- “I liked Lou Dog fine until it bit me”: Five Stories About the Sublime Dalmatian Mascot
- Sublime's Former Drummer and DJ Marshall Goodman, Remembers Bradley Nowell
- Reel Big Fish's Aaron Barrett on Bradley Nowell: 'Our Song Beer Was Our Attempt at Writing a Sublime Song'
- Free Moral Agents' Ikey Owens on Bradley Nowell: 'He Told Me I Played Too Much'