After next week, the two Fullerton officers charged in the Kelly Thomas beating death won't be getting paid.
Hamilton said he couldn't release any other details, since it was a personnel matter, but added that Cicinelli and Ramos have until Oct. 7 to respond to the proposed decision.
- Our complete Kelly Thomas archives
- Officers Charged In Kelly Thomas Case Won't Be Paid
- [UPDATED with Cops Pitch In For Ramos' Bail:] Officer Manuel Ramos Released From Orange County Jail On $1M Bail Early This Morning
- Judge Denies Officer Manuel Ramos' Request For Lower Bail; John Barnett, Ramos' Attorney, Calls Kelly Thomas 'Violent Felon'
- Murder Charge, Counts Against 2 Cops in Kelly Thomas Beating Case
- Kelly Thomas Killing Prompts DA Tony Rackauckas' Finest Moment
- An Inside Look At Ron Thomas' Day At The District Attorney's Office and the Arraignment of The Two Fullerton Policemen Charged
- Kenton Hampton, Who A Witness Says Punched And Kneed Kelly Thomas In The Head, Is Allegedly Tied To A Third Act Of Violence
- Fullerton Police Cites People for Honking at Protest
Thomas Died Of Blunt Force Trauma To The Head, Says Attorney Garo
Mardirossian, At Press Conference; Medical Records Released
- Ron Thomas Hopes Fullerton Police Officers Who Killed His Son Are So Scared of Threats That “They Have Diarrhea Every Day”
- Sources: Slidebar Kitchen Placed Call Resulting in Kelly Thomas' Death
- State Funds Classes To Teach Law Enforcement How To Interact With Mentally Ill, Majority Of Officials In OC Haven't Taken It