Courtesy of the Orange County chapter of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws:
- Weekly OC NORML Comic I love the signs in this one. "Bush is a Legitimate President" - even as support, isn't it kinda back-handed to suggest that would even need to be said? Hmm - time for my meds.
- POPNATURAL Hybrid Vape Cartridge: Our Toke of the Week! Strain: 500mg Hybrid 32.43% THC 30.12%THCA Price: $30 Dispensary: New Generation 3700 W Segerstrom Ave Suite A Santa Ana 92704 657-900-8200 I first tried vaping way back in 2012 when I was diagnosed with Colorectal Cancer. It was in it's infancy as a method to inhale medical marijuana, the pens were expensive and the cartridges […]
- Diary of a Mad County SUNDAY, July 7 Life is no picnic nor is life a beach at Picnic Beach after about 100 gallons of raw sewage spill into the ocean and close the popular Laguna Beach spot on the last day of the busy holiday weekend. The shitcicle is blamed on a bunch of blue and pink Handi-Wipes jammed into a sewer line that backed up and forced poop into […]
- Santa Ana's Great Pot Raid It's about 2 o'clock on July 31, a hot and humid Thursday afternoon, and Mike and Scott (who asked to be identified only by their first names) are kicking back in Aloha Community Collective Association. The low-key Santa Ana medical-marijuana dispensary is nestled comfortably in a somewhat-decrepit two-story building just off […]
- Reefer Madness: Marijuana Now Accounts For More Than Half Of All Drug Arrests in U.S. According to statistics released yesterday by the FBI, 2010 saw more people arrested in the United States for marijuana than any other year, with pot cases now accounting for more than half of all drug arrests in the country. Specifically 853,838 people were placed into custody for marijuana related crimes last year, a number that […]
- Here N Now Photo by Jack GouldTwo years ago, Local 681 of the Hotel Employees N Restaurant Employees (HERE) had a lot going for it. A string of brand-new hotels in downtown Garden Grove, full of workers who wanted to join a union, a crew of dedicated organizers—everything but a contract. But now the campaign is over. The union failed to […]