Man gets instantly gang-molested by a swarm of hungry monkeys.
I would write something clever, but there's nothing more to say.
- Swarm of Squid Spurs Fishing Frenzy at Newport Beach Pier Got a fishing reel? Get free calamari. According to various reports, the waters off Newport are teeming with swarms of gigantic Humbolt squid right now and all you have to do is put your line in to fish one out. People are leaving with garbage bags full of the cephalopod, which are undoubtedly soon to be destined for deep fryers and […]
- Where to Buy Tamales in Orange County This Christmas, 2012 Edition! This is hilarious. Every year around this time, I get asked where to buy the best tamales in Orange County. Really, the answers rarely change. Below is the article on the subject I did last year, which itself is mostly a retread of a story I did back in 2007. Other plugs I'll give right now are for the tamales at Rubalcava's […]
- Corn Shucking Video Gets 5 Million YouTube Views in Less Than Two Months I've stopped trying to understand how some videos on YouTube can get hundreds of millions of hits, while others languish; but it's not hard to see how this simple video of a man showing a neat trick on shucking corn with minimal effort and without a strand of silk has garnered close to 5 million hits since it was uploaded in […]
- VIDEO: ¡Ask a Mexican! on What Part of “Illegal” Don't Mexicans Understand The epitome of Know Nothing cleverness is them asking Aztlanistas, "What part of 'illegal' don't Mexicans understand?" I took that question on years ago in my ¡Ask a Mexican! column, but since no one reads anymore and relies on videos for knowledge transmission, I've brought it back in video form! ] […]
- Pepper-Spraying UC Davis Cop Gets Mashed Up with Tapatío Man in Lalo Alcaraz Cartoon!! Lalo Alcaraz doesn't get nearly enough attention on this blog, but he's a legend over at Navel Gazing: the nation's premier Chicano editorial cartoonist, and just a brilliant cabrón overall. Just look above at what he did with that pepper-spraying UC Davis cop and the iconic charro of the Tapatío hot-sauce […]
- INFOGRAPHIC: How to Make Beer at Home Give a man a beer, and he'll barely have a buzz. Teach a man how to make beer, and he'll suddenly become awesome. Yes, beer, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems (or says Homer Simpson), can flow as freely at home as it does at the bar. All you need is the right equipment, ingredients and recipe--and lots of […]