Can't make his October show in Irvine? Don't worry: Jack Johnson has just announced this morning his plans for a concert to both clean the beach and celebrate the release of his newest full-length, To the Sea. Johnson's music and the beach? One in the same.
Find out how to attend after the jump.
All you have to do to secure your tickets to the show on May 24, 7 p.m., at the Santa Monica Pier is preregister online at Heal the Bay. Click here for the link!
There are also a few more ways to secure your tickets to the free show:
- Follow @jackjohnson on Twitter. One lucky
follower will win a pair of tickets each day leading up to the show on
- Preorder the To The Sea album at Fingerprints
in Long Beach, CA or Amoeba Music in Hollywood, CA
starting May 17th. The first 100 preorder buyers at each store will
receive one ticket each.
- Listen to the radio. Our Friends at KROQ, 98.7,
and KCRW will be giving away tickets to their
listeners, so tune in and win.
Oh, and, a reminder from your friends at Brushfire Records:
- Let's help keep the beach, whatever you bring, take home,
please recycle, or dispose of your waste in the proper containers.
- This is a no alcohol show. The City of Santa Monica does not
allow alcohol on the beach or pier.
- No smoking and No fires are allowed.
The lead single from To the Sea, which releases June 1, “You and Your Heart”: