I'm four days away from leaving for the (very brief) European/UK portion of Thrice's “Farewell Tour”, and since my brain feels like it's being pulled in forty-seven different directions at the moment, you're about to get a look at three of the them. There will be no curmudgeonly rant this week, no glowing record review (although you should buy Torche's Harmonicraft which came out today and is awesome [in this person-who-really-likes-Torche's opinion]), and no harrowing tale of gastrointestinal roulette. Sorry.
1) Honesty Wrapped Up In A Clumsy Metaphor
I'll see some of you on tour, and I'll see the rest of you on the other side of this thing.
- Riley vs. the Carl's Jr. Loaded Breakfast Burrito
- Life's Uncanny Ability To Punch My Ego In The Balls
- A Trip To The Right Field Pavilion At Angel Stadium
- The Top Three Singles on iTunes And How Old And Out Of Touch They Make Me Feel –
- Concert-Goers That I Could Happily Do Without
- On Halloween (Plus: Thrice's Best Halloween Costumes!)