Officers Charged In Kelly Thomas Case Won't Be Paid
After next week, the two Fullerton officers charged in the Kelly Thomas beating death won't be getting paid.
Hamilton said he couldn't release any other details, since it was a personnel matter, but added that Cicinelli and Ramos have until Oct. 7 to respond to the proposed decision.
- Our complete Kelly Thomas archives
- Officers Charged In Kelly Thomas Case Won't Be Paid
- [UPDATED with Cops Pitch In For Ramos' Bail:] Officer Manuel Ramos Released From Orange County Jail On $1M Bail Early This Morning
Judge Denies Officer Manuel Ramos' Request For Lower Bail; John Barnett, Ramos' Attorney, Calls Kelly Thomas 'Violent Felon'
Murder Charge, Counts Against 2 Cops in Kelly Thomas Beating Case
- Kelly Thomas Killing Prompts DA Tony Rackauckas' Finest Moment
An Inside Look At Ron Thomas' Day At The District Attorney's Office and the Arraignment of The Two Fullerton Policemen Charged
- Kenton Hampton, Who A Witness Says Punched And Kneed Kelly Thomas In The Head, Is Allegedly Tied To A Third Act Of Violence
- Fullerton Police Cites People for Honking at Protest
- Kelly Thomas Died Of Blunt Force Trauma To The Head, Says Attorney Garo Mardirossian, At Press Conference; Medical Records Released
- Ron Thomas Hopes Fullerton Police Officers Who Killed His Son Are So Scared of Threats That "They Have Diarrhea Every Day"
- Sources: Slidebar Kitchen Placed Call Resulting in Kelly Thomas' Death
- State Funds Classes To Teach Law Enforcement How To Interact With Mentally Ill, Majority Of Officials In OC Haven't Taken It
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you'll never miss OC Weekly's biggest stories. Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts