helped me learn how to play drums by playing along to it, helped me learn chords trying to figure its songs on guitar, helped me learn how to sing harmonies by singing along to it in my car, and improved my vocabulary by having to break out a dictionary every once in a while to figure out what the hell Greg Graffin was singing about. That learning, exploration and inspiration proved to be invaluable and I can honestly say that the 14-year career I've had with Thrice wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for this record.
Here are my top three songs from that album:
2) "Too Much To Ask"
3) "Atomic Garden"
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Riley vs. the Carl's Jr. Loaded Breakfast Burrito
- Life's Uncanny Ability To Punch My Ego In The Balls
- A Trip To The Right Field Pavilion At Angel Stadium
- The Top Three Singles on iTunes And How Old And Out Of Touch They Make Me Feel -
- Concert-Goers That I Could Happily Do Without
- On Halloween (Plus: Thrice's Best Halloween Costumes!)