Who has a food festival in the middle of the week? Taste of Anaheim that's who. Tonight, May 9th, the 18th Annual Taste of Anaheim will be held at Anaheim GardenWalk.
Participating will be restaurants from the GardenWalk itself, like Fire+Ice and Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., but there will also be a lot, and I mean a lot of restaurants from Disney. THE RANCH, which is helmed by an ex-Napa Rose chef, will also be there.
Tickets are $35 Presale at http://tasteofanaheim365.com/tickets or $45 Door and include all food tastings but not beverages. Children under 5 are free.
It begins at 5:30 p.m. and lasts till 9: 30 p.m. There's going to be music and also a silent auction.
Here's the full list of participating restaurants.
– 300 Anaheim Bowling and Entertainment
– American Tavern (Hotel Menage)
– Bar Louie
– Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
– Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa (Booth A)
– Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa (Booth B)
– ESPN Zone
– Fire & Ice
– Hangar 24
– House of Blues
– La Brea Bakery
– Lucky Strike
– Mahatma Rice
– Marie Callender's
– Noble Ale
– Rainforest Café
– Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen
– Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
– Sally Ann Catering
– Slater's 50/50
– The Catch
– The Melting Pot
– The Ranch Restaurant & Saloon
– UltraLuxe Anaheim Cinemas
– Dave & Buster's
– OC Brewhouse
– Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory