The verdict: It's big.
(But it still fits in a cup holder. Win.)
- The Real Meaning Behind The Jägermeister Logo If you've ever felt the repercussions of a night of one too many Jäger bombs, the logo will suddenly make so much sense. Okay, okay, the real meaning behind the logo has something to do with Saint Hubertus and Saint Eustace, patron saints of hunters. Or something else you'll forget the next day because you drank way too much […]
- Girl Gets a Pho and Sriracha Tattoo We sure love pho and Sriracha, but this girl wins (or loses?). Via Fuck Yeah, Tattoos! Follow Stick a Fork in it on Twitter @ocweeklyfood or on Facebook!
- Pepper-Spraying UC Davis Cop Gets Mashed Up with Tapatío Man in Lalo Alcaraz Cartoon!! Lalo Alcaraz doesn't get nearly enough attention on this blog, but he's a legend over at Navel Gazing: the nation's premier Chicano editorial cartoonist, and just a brilliant cabrón overall. Just look above at what he did with that pepper-spraying UC Davis cop and the iconic charro of the Tapatío hot-sauce […]
- Thai Tea Never Looked So Acrobatic Don't you hate having to stir your Thai ice tea? Don't you wish you had the services of someone who'd do it for you? How about someone who doesn't stir it, or even shake it, but stretches it in what appears to be a Swan Lake-inspired twirl? See the video of the tea making-acrobatics after the jump. ] Follow […]
- INFOGRAPHIC: 10 Things You Should Know About Bubble Tea Bubble tea, better known to us as "boba," has become as ubiquitous 'round these parts as the Mocha Frappuccino. On hot summer days, nothing sounds better than an icy beverage filled with slimy, chewy tapioca balls to be inhaled through a massive straw. As a tribute to this beloved wonderdrink, we put together a fun infographic […]
- South Korean Oreo Ad Shows Nipple (NSFW) The tagline: "Milk's favorite cookie." See the ad after the jump. ] Korea, I didn't know you had it in you! The ad looks delicious. Wait, what's it trying to sell again? Follow Stick a Fork In It on Twitter @ocweeklyfood or on Facebook! And don't forget to download our free Best Of App here!