It's not often that you'll hear about a really awesome dining bargain that's also a chance to support the radio station that's the home of Good Food with Evan Kleiman, the best food talk show around.
So here's the deal: it's called The KCRW / dineLA Dinner Date and this time, it'll be hosted by Diego Velasco at Memphis at the Santora in Santa Ana. The cost for tickets are just $30 per person (excluding drinks and 20% gratuity), but check out the menu that you get for the price.
- Local baby greens, grilled peaches, hazelnuts, feta, tarragon vinaigrette
- Anson Mills grits with shrimp, smoked ham, red-eye gravy, pickled okra
- Pan-roasted Mary's free range chicken, grilled corn succotash, flash fried spinach, lemon-thyme sauce
- Morita chile rubbed, Vintage strip steak, smashed potatoes, roasted mushrooms, chimichurri
- Peach cobbler tart, almond streusel, vanilla bean ice cream
Like I said: a bargain!
Here are the deets:
Sunday, June 23, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Memphis at the Santora
201 N. Broadway
Santa Ana, CA 92701
Phone: (310) 581-5843