Hey! Kanye West, we've been reading your Tweets about your new venture, DONDA, your tool for aesthetic improvement, all night. And yes, Yeezy sounds like he's on meth…or giving pointers at a Life Coach Seminar.
So what if Gawker makes fun of you for tweeting about 60 times in the past two hours? When you have to tell the world you've produced the best clothes ever, you have to go and tell the world you've produced the best clothes ever–and on Twitter, natch. Anyway, we're sitting here thinking Kanye West could give Oprah a run for her money…find out why after the jump.
- They so you only live once but every time I come to work I feel like I'm starting a second life.
- I love being back at my fashion office learning and creating. It's so challenging and fun and I'm surrounded by amazing people.
- I did the first fashion show out of my own pocket and used the money I made touring to follow my passion
- I moved to Rome after I left Japan and worked at Fendi for 4 months under cover … I was there to give ideas for the men's collection
- After doing the first LV collection I was sure I would get a second shot to create but was never given the opportunity
- … the teachers said I couldn't focus… I used to get kicked out of
class for bringing dirty mags and drawing Nikeys in 4th grade
- ….hmmmmm what to wear… here I go again… Yeezy the trend setter or
complete fucking fashion victim … the verdict is still out
- What good is fame and prestige if you can't use it to help people… I
want to help by doing what I know how to do best .. create
- DONDA is a design company which will galvanize amazing thinkers and put them in a creative space to bounce there dreams and ideas…
- We want to help simplify and aesthetically improve everything we see hear, touch, taste and feel.
- We would also like' to design the MTV award
- I wanted to put this in the world in hopes that the people who can actually make a difference will stand up and reach out
- We can collectively effect the world trough design. We need to pick up where steve jobs left off
- My area of expertise is in music, my passion is in music design film and products… my strength is connectivity. I invest every dime back into creativity… hiring amazing creatives paying for flights, offices … etc…
- If anyone would like to reach out email us at