After seeing Gustavo's two wonderful lists, I've decided that I want to play, too!
Here are ten of my favorite dishes of 2008, in no particular order:
– Tuna danish at 85°C Bakery Café in Irvine.
– Rice and beans at Baja Fish Tacos in Santa Ana.
– Tau hu ky at Com Tam Tran Quy Cap in Fountain Valley.
– Sisig at Magic Wok in Artesia (I know, not in O.C., but this is MY list).
– Both flavors of fried chicken wings at Kyochon in Stanton.
– Ci tuan fan at Champion Food Co. in Fountain Valley.
– Strawberry croissant at Japonaise Bakery and Cafe in Tustin.
– Everything at the Hidden Kitchen in Costa Mesa.
– “House Special” lobster at King Lobster Palace in Orange.
– 7-courses of beef at Thien An in Garden Grove.