Aging hipsters–the very same people Coachella targeted when it began holding the music fest in Indio–are usually easy to spot on the Empire Polo Fields. They're the ones who can't be bothered to walk over to Gobi and check out a new band because “It's too hot!” (or, in Friday's case, “It's too cold!”). They're the ones who weren't interested in At the Drive In's set because they were too old when Vaya first came out. They make disparaging remarks about everyone else's outfits ('What the fuck is that flower contraption on that girl's head?”). If you think we're talking about you, check out our list after the jump.
5. You hold on to one rebellious fashion statement from your youth. (it doesn't hurt that your 20-year-old Nirvana shirt proves you were there and you heard of them first.)
4. You brought your kids with you to watch Mazzy Star.
3. You're not at the Sahara Tent.
2. You actually checked the weather report and dressed sensibly.
1. This shirt's message offends you.