This one references the third-ever ¡Ask a Mexican! column…enjoy, unless you hate it. In which case: leave beaucoup comments!
- How to Make Your Own 7.2 Mexicali Earthquake If you missed out on experiencing Sunday afternoon's 7.2 earthquake, watch this video to learn how to create your own.
- Are We Really in Mexico? DEAR MEXICAN: I have a Mexican friend at work, and we happened to get in a discussion that started off fine—but I believe I offended her. My intention, of course, was not to do such. We were talking about an upcoming Cinco de Mayo celebration, and I asked if she knew the true meaning behind Cinco de Mayo. "Of course I do," she said. "It […]
- VIDEO: ¡Ask a Mexican! on Whether It's Homophobic to Chanto “Puto!” During Soccer Matches Mexico is having a hell of a FIFA World Cup...and of course, something comes along to fuck it up. In this case, it's Mexican soccer fans, who just love to chant "¡Puto!" ("Faggot!") during a soccer match. In this week's video version of my ¡Ask a Mexican! column, I tackle the subject as if it […]
- Thai Tea Never Looked So Acrobatic Don't you hate having to stir your Thai ice tea? Don't you wish you had the services of someone who'd do it for you? How about someone who doesn't stir it, or even shake it, but stretches it in what appears to be a Swan Lake-inspired twirl? See the video of the tea making-acrobatics after the jump. ] Follow […]
- After Flip Flops, California Judges Decide if a Balcony is Part of a Residence Around midnight on Aug. 5, 2009 in Los Angeles, Jammal Haneef Yarbrough climbed nine feet to a second story residential balcony containing two bicycles and was clinging to a four-foot high steel railing when a dog in the home began barking and the resident emerged to confront him.Yarbrough fled and, though he didn't take anything, […]
- DA Used Perjury Scam To Intimidate Defense Witness In Troubled Murder Case What happens if you're an innocent bystander to a murder, but the Orange County district attorney's office (OCDA) doesn't like your account of events because it contradicts the version of the crime prosecutors want to sell a […]