Because I don't get nearly enough abuse, and because this helps me fulfill my daily blogging quota, I bring back the YouTube edition of my spicy columna. Enjoy!
- Ask a Mexican! YouTube Edicion: HI-NRG Music and Some Guadalajara Bullshit Enjoy!
- Ask a Mexican! YouTube Edicion: On Why Mexicans USED to Have so Many Kiddies This one references the third-ever ¡Ask a Mexican! column...enjoy, unless you hate it. In which case: leave beaucoup comments!
- Ask a Mexican! YouTube Edicion: On How Non-Mexican Men Can Date Mexi Gals To tie it in to Orange County: if wabs really only wanted to marry within their race like so many Know Nothings insist, then whither the Californios marrying off their gals to the wasichu?
- ¡Ask a Mexican! YouTube Edición: On the Mexus and Bad Toyotas Follow the other ones on my YouTube channel. In the meanwhile, this:
- How to Make Your Own 7.2 Mexicali Earthquake If you missed out on experiencing Sunday afternoon's 7.2 earthquake, watch this video to learn how to create your own.
- Where to Buy Tamales in Orange County This Christmas, 2012 Edition! This is hilarious. Every year around this time, I get asked where to buy the best tamales in Orange County. Really, the answers rarely change. Below is the article on the subject I did last year, which itself is mostly a retread of a story I did back in 2007. Other plugs I'll give right now are for the tamales at Rubalcava's […]