Behold the beginning of our annual 100 Favorite Dishes countdown! Every day until the publication of our fantabulous Best Of Issue, we'll list our favorite meals this year in descending order. Enjoy, pass it on, and tune in daily!
Man, I haven't been to Kelly's in weeks, and I need those nachos that I wrote about earlier this year!
Here's the full review; here's the key quote:
But those Super Nachos: Gargantuan, with refried beans, real cheese, slices of grilled jalapeños, and carne asada stolen from a taquiza. And tying it all together is the house tomatillo salsa, a wonderful condiment that, while not too spicy, is better than the salsas offered at nearly every Mexican restaurant not in SanTana. Now, if they'd only get a liquor license, I'd never leave Placentia again…in the meanwhile, I'll just stick to my Underbergs.
94. Tortas at Sliced and Diced Eatery
95. Seasonal Dumplings at Coconut Rabbit
96. Burrito de Birria de Res from Burritos La Palma
97. Bò Kho at Song Long Restaurant
98. Pancake Sandwich at Willowick Golf Course
99. Tahdig at Tanor Fresh Mediterranean Grill
100. Quatro Formaggi Panini at Old Vine Cafe