If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
It's baaaaaack! The annual grilled cheese smackdown between some of our favorite local chefs is next Tuesday. As usual, competition is fierce. Last year's winner (Mark McDonald of Old Vine Cafe) was a simple, yet classically executed entry. Who will lead the pack this time? Let's take a gander at that list.
- Craig Brady representing Haven Gastropub
- Anthony Latteri of Provisions Market
- David Coleman from Working Class Kitchen
- Shachi Mehra of ADYA
- Amar Santana of Broadway and Vaca
- Max Schlutz repping Sessions West Coast Deli
- Niki Starr from Mesa
- Danny Godinez of Anepalco's Cafe
- Erick Simmons representing The Crema Cafe
- Lisa Gilmore of Orange Home Grown
- and Dee Nguyen from Break of Dawn
A ProAm competitor has yet to be named. Those interested should present an entry with the hashtag #thebigcheese2016 by this Thursday. The lucky entrant will be announced Friday. Ticket sales are restricted to 100 guests, so order your tickets NOW!