Latest Orange County News
John Hamilton went to Newport Harbor High School in the late 1950s with members of the Hanson family, the...
Jeff Hakman and Bob McKnight were worried—they couldn't get the trunks quite right. For weeks during the latter half of...
"Nicknames are fucking stupid," says UFC flyweight Ian McCall. "If you gave yourself a nickname, that's fucking stupid. I...
A needle drops on a turntable, the snare of a drum machine slaps against slippery guitar rhythms and slinky bass grooves,...
Popular Orange County News
In Case You Missed It
- "Where the Hell is El Niño?" [OC Weekly Editorial Cartoon]
- Lorenzo Ramirez, Plaintiff in Mendez, et al vs. Westminster, Finally Gets Statue
- Anchors Aweigh: OC Weekly Sold to Local Boating-Mag Publisher
OC Water Officials Try to Sell Public on Poseidon's Billion Dollar Boondoggle
by Mary Carreon
- 10 Signs You Grew Up In Between L.A. and O.C.
- Momoud Aref Abaji is Guilty of $21 Million "Builder Bailout" Fraud
- Branden Edward Shumate Guilty of Molesting Girls He Met at Dad's Church
- How Kelli Peters Won a $5.7 Million Judgment Against Kent and Jill Easter
- Janet Nguyen Backer Cops to Refunding $13,000 to Her Campaign Contributors
- David Daleiden Unveils New Abortion Sting Video on Eve of Texas Court Date
The Biggest Jailbreak In OC History Isn't Surprising Yet Never Should Have Happened
by Nick Schou
- Jack Wenpo Wu Due in Court for Alleged Rohrabacher War Chest Embezzlement
- LAPD Cop Ryan Eric Galliher Must Register as Sex Offender for Life
- Kent and Jill Easter (Ava Everheart) Poised to Screw Over Kelli Peters Again?
- Now Playing: Sheriff Sandra Hutchens' Shawshank Captivity
More Orange County News
Lorenzo Ramirez, Plaintiff in Mendez, et al vs. Westminster,...Next week marks the 70th anniversary of Mendez, et al vs. Westminster, et al, the landmark civil rights case that...1 day ago by Gustavo Arellano
How I Spent My Winter Vacation: Skiing, Snowmobiling and Shameful TubingIt wasn't all the recent commercials on Southern California television about skiing, boarding and otherwise...1 day ago by Matt Coker
Jason "J DOGG" Kirkpatrick of Lefty's Tattoo on Changing with the TimesJason "J DOGG" Kirkpatrick isn't a super-famous tattoo artist, and he's totally alright with that. "I just...1 day ago by Josh Chesler
Janet Nguyen Backer Cops to Refunding $13,000 to Her Campaign ContributorsA supporter of Janet Nguyen's 2012 run for an Orange County Board of Supervisors seat pleaded guilty today...4 days ago by Matt Coker
Anchors Aweigh: OC Weekly Sold to Local Boating-Mag PublisherAnchors Away: OC Weekly Sold to Local Boating-Mag Publisher So remember when I wrote almost a year to this week that...4 days ago by Gustavo Arellano
Tustin, Buena Park, South County Cops on Offense with Super Bowl DUI...The Tustin and Buena Park police departments will be among the agencies nationwide putting extra officers on roads...4 days ago by Matt Coker