Latest Orange County News
John Hamilton went to Newport Harbor High School in the late 1950s with members of the Hanson family, the...
Jeff Hakman and Bob McKnight were worried—they couldn't get the trunks quite right. For weeks during the latter half of...
"Nicknames are fucking stupid," says UFC flyweight Ian McCall. "If you gave yourself a nickname, that's fucking stupid. I...
A needle drops on a turntable, the snare of a drum machine slaps against slippery guitar rhythms and slinky bass grooves,...
Popular Orange County News
In Case You Missed It
- Anchors Aweigh: OC Weekly Sold to Local Boating-Mag Publisher
OC Water Officials Try to Sell Public on Poseidon's Billion Dollar Boondoggle
by Mary Carreon
- 10 Signs You Grew Up In Between L.A. and O.C.
- Sheriff Hutchens Has Her Laughing Mike Carona Moment with Capture of OC Jail Escapees
Police Raid Native American Church In Costa Mesa Over Marijuana
by Mary Carreon
- David Daleiden Unveils New Abortion Sting Video on Eve of Texas Court Date
- Did OCDA Ignore Doctored CHP Reports to Convict Motorist of Murder?
The Biggest Jailbreak In OC History Isn't Surprising Yet Never Should Have Happened
by Nick Schou
- Jack Wenpo Wu Due in Court for Alleged Rohrabacher War Chest Embezzlement
- LAPD Cop Ryan Eric Galliher Must Register as Sex Offender for Life
- Now Playing: Sheriff Sandra Hutchens' Shawshank Captivity
- David Daleiden of Irvine-Based Anti-Abortion Group is Indicted in Texas
- Supreme Court Upholds Death Penalty For OC White Supremacist
- OCDA Seeks to Retry Man for Murder in Bizarre Stove Death. Plus, Other Local Stories
- Amin al-Baroudi Once of Irvine Pleads Guilty to Sneaking Goods to Assad Foes
More Orange County News
"New" UCI Black Student Union Demand to Spike Police Comes Amid Scary...It's totally coincidental, but as the Black Student Union at UC Irvine puts forth a "new demand" that Chancellor...
Did OCDA Ignore Doctored CHP Reports to Convict Motorist of Murder?Southern Californians understand weekday traffic builds toward congestion even at 4:59 a.m., which was the case on...2 days ago by R. Scott Moxley
The Biggest Jailbreak In OC History Isn't Surprising Yet Never Should...Sometime before dawn on Jan. 22, three inmates stood on the roof of the Orange County Central Men's Jail in downtown...2 days ago by Nick Schou
County Supervisor Laments Time It Took to Get Emergency Homeless ShelterAll that wrangling over where Orange County would build its much needed homeless shelter—which had inland cities...2 days ago by Matt Coker