Latest Orange County News
Meet Lake Forest's Bright Young Tattooing Star, London ReeseJuly 25 at 6:30 a.m. by Josh Chesler
Two Accused Child Molesters and an Alleged Sicko ShutterbugJuly 25 at 5:33 a.m. by Matt Coker
Loretta Sanchez Hints Obama Endorsed Kamala Harris for Senate Because They're BlackJuly 22 at 9:17 p.m. by Gustavo Arellano
5 South Countians Held in Murder of Man Found at End of Trabuco Creek RoadJuly 22 at 3:04 p.m. by Matt Coker
Beach Goth Heads to Oak Canyon Ranch [OC Weekly Editorial Cartoon]July 22 at 8:01 a.m. by Gustavo Arellano
Pedro Erick Villanueva's Family Files Claim Against CHP for Fatal ShootingJuly 22 at 7:59 a.m. by Matt Coker
"Go! Go! Go! Go!" For about an hour on an overcast Sunday morning, Cathy Young alternates between catching waves and...
On a June afternoon in 1993, Al Valdez approached a man with a shaved head who was wearing a wifebeater and baggy shorts...
Eric Blair has sacrificed a lot for the music he loves. Probably more than we deserve to know. But whatever Blair's...
Editor's Note: The following in an excerpt of Spooked: How the CIA Manipulates the Media and Hoodwinks Hollywood by OC...
Popular Orange County News
In Case You Missed It
- Two Accused Child Molesters and an Alleged Sicko Shutterbug
- Loretta Sanchez Hints Obama Endorsed Kamala Harris for Senate Because They're Black
- Beach Goth Heads to Oak Canyon Ranch [OC Weekly Editorial Cartoon]
- Why Don't Mexican Men Get Digital Rectal Exams for Prostate Cancer?
Huntington Beach's Wahine Kai Women's Surf Club Makes the Waves a Safe Space
by Josh Chesler
- 5 South Countians Held in Murder of Man Found at End of Trabuco Creek Road
- Mario Alberto Rodriguez Faces Trial Today for Fatal Stabbing of Paul Anthony Garcia
- OC Gang Cops Keep Uttering Nonsense to Win Convictions—And It Usually Works
- BB Gun Drive-bys in Buena Park Result in 2 People Being Shot in Face
- Michelle Suzanne Hadley Accused of Being Craziest of Crazy Ex-Girlfriends
- Alleged Pimping of Minor Attempt and Wanted Man Spooking Kids in Park
- The Late Pedro Erick Villanueva's Friend Pleads Not Guilty to CHP Threats
- OC Lawyer to Michael Jackson Estate: Release His Abuse Victims from Confidentiality Agreements
- How OC's First Gang Injunction Fell Apart—And Allowed a Westminster Man to Achieve His Dream
- Defendant Accused of Plotting to Kidnap/Torture/Murder Federal Judge Tossed from Courtroom
More Orange County News
Why Can't Santa Ana Officials Fix Air Conditioning for its Grand...As we all bake in this weekend's heat wave, take a moment to envy the residents of downtown SanTana's Grand Central...July 22 at 7:50 a.m. by Gustavo Arellano
LunaSol Brings Mexican Vintage and Culture to Uptown WhittierAnyone can easily find a Frida Kahlo accessory such as a pin, button, journal or mini altar in Mexican artisanal...July 22 at 6:47 a.m. by Denise De La Cruz
Anaheim, Irvine and Santa Ana Run DUI Checkpoints TonightOrange County's three largest cities run DUI checkpoints tonight, and each corresponding police agency is providing...July 22 at 5:40 a.m. by Matt Coker
Why Don't Mexican Men Get Digital Rectal Exams for Prostate Cancer?DEAR MEXICAN: Over the years, I've had several different American doctors digitally violate me to examine my old...July 21 at 8 a.m. by Gustavo Arellano
Mario Alberto Rodriguez Faces Trial Today for Fatal Stabbing of Paul...Bystanders were mortified on March 9, 2013, when in broad daylight they watched a man chase, catch, punch and stab...July 21 at 6:15 a.m. by Matt Coker
White Orange Countians Sought to Stand Up for Black Lives TodayShowing Up for Racial Justice is among the groups that got protesters out to Anaheim Police headquarters to seek the...July 21 at 5:51 a.m. by Matt Coker