1. There'd better be some strawberry croissants left by the time I get to the front.
2. They need more than two cash registers.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
3. Supermarkets may have rendered neighborhood butchers obsolete; but neighborhood bakers like this are here to stay.
4. They need a strawberry-croissants-only express lane.
5. I wonder what the line at 85 Degrees looks like right about now?