We told you here about alleged puppy pimper Kevin Michael Sianez, the former Santa Ana and Stanton police officer slapped with a 63-count criminal complaint claiming he defrauded clients as an unlicensed private investigator and intimidated his detractors.
Oh yeah, and then there's the misdemeanor charges accusing the 53-year-old Fountain Valley resident of posting Craigslist ads seeking women to fuck his labrador retriever.
Dreamboat was reportedly taken into custody today.
Orange County Superior Court Judge Erick L. Larsh ordered that Sianez be taken into custody after evidence popped up indicating the unlicensed P.I. answered two calls made to his work line and posted ads in Oklahoma and Louisiana seeking clients, Rachanee Srisavasdi reports in the Orange County Register.
Sianez, who worked for the Santa Ana and--when it existed--the Stanton police departments from 1979 to 1986, ran his own private investigation service from November 2005 to June 2010 under several names including KMS Investigations, Fore-Front Investigations and 4Front Investigations.
According to the Orange County District Attorney's Office, he allegedly:
- committed about $216,000 in fraud, including taking money from clients for work that was not performed and screwing over P.I.'s he sub-contracted with;
- falsely claimed to clients he was a licensed private investigator;
- posted false online reviews of his biz to pump up his web presence;
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- mislead folks into thinking he operated a nationwide network of offices and investigators; actually, he operated out of a small suite office in Fountain Valley with less than five employees, mostly family members;
- threatened former employees who alerted authorities, including threatening to burn down the house of another P.I. who posted online warnings about Sianez.
During the fraud probe, prosecutors discovered Sianez exchanged e-mails with several people responding to a Craigslist ad he allegedly posted seeking women willing to screw the pooch. That's now been parlayed into a bestiality conspiracy complaint.
Srisavasdi reports Sianez was being held in Orange County Jail in lieu of $250,000 bail and that his arraignment was postponed until Aug. 26.