13. Will local citizens be gullible enough to allow government officials to convert portions of the 405 freeway in Orange County into a privatized toll road under the laughable ruse of easing traffic congestion?
12. Can criminal defense lawyers for ex-Santa Ana City Councilman Carlos Bustamante, once a rising star in the Republican Party, trip up prosecutors determined to nail him for years of alleged sex crimes against female underlings?
11. Which married, anti-gay, out-of-state politician will be the next to secretly vacation in Newport Beach, Anaheim or Dana Point, hire a male escort and find photographic evidence of his tryst on the Internet before he lands back on the East Coast?
10. Will the deep cover of one of the federal government's high-profile witness relocation subjects be broken inside our borders?
9. Does District Attorney Tony Rackauckas retire before the end of his current term in 2014 and try to hand the powerful office over to his chief of staff, Susan Kang Schroeder?
Hinn: He did NOT have sexual relations with that person!
8. Will Orange County's Ronald Reagan Federal Courthouse finally get a second judge with an extensive criminal trial experience background or will that role continue to be played solely by the overworked (but never tired) David O. Carter?
7. Which international porno star will be the latest to quietly move here?
6. Will rookie Orange County Register publisher Aaron Kushner continue his hiring spree for talented journalists or will he slide into penny-pinching mode?
5. Now that TBN, Benny Hinn and the Crystal Cathedral God-squads are stained in embarrassing scandals, who will be the next televangelist to fall from grace?
4. Can Costa Mesa Mayor Jim Righeimer--one of California's leading anti-union conservative strategists--deflate the intense, potentially career-ending hatred public employee unions have for him prior to the launch of the 2014 elections?
3. Now that she's helped give Democrats supermajority powers in Sacramento, will newly-elected Assemblywoman Sharon Quirk-Silva (D-Fullerton) vote for tax increases and risk severely wounding a re-election bid?
Your wife back on the East Coast may not like to see a gay escort take this type of photo of you in a hotel bed.
2. Will Costa Mesa Congressman Dana Rohrabacher--who successfully evaded all Vietnam War military duty but is nowadays a certified, loud-mouth Chickenhawk--continue to shamelessly call himself "a patriot"?
1. How many unarmed men and women will be gunned down or beaten to death by immature, violence-hungry police officers and deputies who'll undoubtedly justify the lethal force by claiming they thought they saw weapons or threats that never existed?
R. Scott Moxley’s award-winning investigative journalism has touched nerves for two decades. An angry congressman threatened to break Moxley’s knee caps. A dirty sheriff promised his critical reporting was irrelevant and then landed in prison. Corporate crooks won’t take his calls. Murderous gangsters mad-dogged him in court. The U.S. House of Representatives debated his work. Pusillanimous cops have left hostile messages using fake names. Federal prosecutors credited his stories for the arrest of a doctor who sold fake medicine to dying patients. And a frantic state legislator literally caught sleeping with lobbyists sprinted down state capital hallways to evade his questions in Sacramento. Moxley has won Journalist of the Year honors at the Los Angeles Press Club and been named Distinguished Journalist of the Year by the LA Society of Professional Journalists.