Top 10 selling records from March 28 to April 3 at ELECTRIC CHAIR, 410 Main St., Huntington Beach, (714) 536-0784; www.electricchair.com. Electric Chair has been an institution in the alternative/punk world since 1983. In addition to clothing, shoes, music and body piercing, Electric Chair stocks a selection of band T-shirts, belts, patches and posters.
1) HorrorPops, Kiss Kiss Kill Kill (Hellcat)
2) Flogging Molly, Float (SideOneDummy)
3) Subhumans, Internal Riot (Bluurg)
4) Bauhaus, Go Away White (Cooking Vinyl)
5) Rezurex, Beyond the Grave (Fiend Force)
6) KMFDM, Brimborium (Metropolis)
7) Rancid, B Sides and C Sides (Rancid)
8) Necessary Response, Blood Spills Not Far From the Wound (Bractune)
9) Eddie & the Subtitles, Fuck You Eddie! (Frontier)
10) Mission of Burma, Signals, Calls and Marches and The Horrible Truth About Burma reissues (Matador)
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
STAFF PICK: Specimen, Wet Warm Cling—Film Red Velvet Crush (Anagram): "How do you describe Specimen to someone who has never heard of them? Formed in England in the early '80s, Specimen were the forerunners of the bat-cave movement. Infusing elements of punk, glam and Goth, Specimen's sound was dark and infectious. This release contains all of their studio recordings before they re-formed in 2006, as well as two live tracks. Turn it up, up, up!" (EE)