Top 10 selling records from Jan. 4 to Jan. 10 at MUSIC REVOLUTION, 11133 E. Washington Blvd., Whittier, (562) 692-0281. Music Revolution carries a variety of new and used CDs, clothing, posters, incense, adult toys, and novelties-and includes a smokeshop.
1) Wu-Tang Clan, 8 Diagrams (SRC/Universal Motown/Loud)
2) Atmosphere, Sad Clown Bad Winter # 11 (Rhymesayers)
3) Radiohead, In Rainbows (TBD/ATO)
4)Ghostface Killah, The Big Doe Rehab (Def Jam)
5) Robert Plant/Alison Krauss, Raising Sand (Rounder)
6) Buck 65, Situation (Strangefamous/Warner Bros.)
7) Paramore, Riot!(Fueled by Ramen/Atlantic)
8) Lupe Fiasco, The Cool (1st & 15th/Atlantic)
9) Scarface, MADE (Asylum/Rap-A-Lot)
10) DJ Muggs Vs Sick Jacken, Legend of the Mask and the Assassin (Universal Latino)
STAFF PICK: Original Soundtrack, I'm Not There (Columbia): "By far the best soundtrack of '07, whether you're a Dylanologist or just intrigued by the many faces of Mr. Zimmerman. Country, classic rock and especially indie-it's all here for you. Here's a tale of beautifully balanced music from one of the greatest poets of the 21st century." (Mike)
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Orange County, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.