10 Thoughts Gwen Stefani Had When Divorcing Gavin Rossdale
Rejoice, guys who grew up liking blondes in the '90s! Gwen Stefani is about to be single again. The singer ended things with Bush frontman Gavin Rossdale this week. Stefani, 45, filed the petition in Los Angeles Superior Court, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for the breakdown of their marriage. The couple married in September 2002 and have three sons together: Kingston, 9, Zuma, 6, and 17-month-old Apollo. While it's definitely a bummer for OC's favorite daughter, we couldn't help speculating on 10 thoughts she almost definitely had in the midst of the divorce.
10. "You and me, we used to be together, every day together, always." ("Don't Speak")
9. "Look at me, I'm my own person, so many single people, so many different kinds." ("Different People")
8. "I've been so misled by my heart's pull." ("Hey You")
7. "I'm just sipping on chamomile, waiting to see if you file a custody appeal." ("Hey Baby")
6. "I gave you one last chance to try some more, but I'm tired, I'm freezing. Let's stop and call it history." ("End it on This")
5. "You sure have changed since we got married, without any warning." ("Sunday Morning")
4. "I kind of always knew you'd end up my ex-husband." ("Ex-Girlfriend")
3. "Thank god for caller I.D., otherwise I'd have to scree-ee-ee-ee-een my phone calls." ("Spiderwebs")
2. "Ohhhhhhh, I've had it up to here!" ("Just a Girl")
1. "Dude, I'm Gwen Stefani. What the hell am I still doing with the guy from Bush?" (Pretty much what everyone's wondered for the last 13 years.)
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.