Gustavo Arellano interviews Joelle Casteix, who has spent the past five years fighting for Catholic Church sex-abuse victims in “Our Lady of Perpetual Protest.” But there’s one molester she hasn’t nabbed yet: Her own.
In “Sack Attack” Nick Schou investigates the jailhouse beating of ex-Kiss guitarist Mark Leslie Norton.
While R. Scott Moxley's “Moxley Confidential” takes a look at DA Tony Rackauckas, who has joined the battle over Manson family killer, Susan Atkins' wish to die in Laguna Beach.
• The Weekly's standing columns, ¡Ask a Mexican!, Hey You! and Savage Love
• Restaurant reviews of Lizarran Tapas in Fullerton and Siam Taste of Asia in Santa Ana
• Culture focuses on The Orange County Museum of Art's Peter Saul exhibit, Getting wet with Monica Palacios and her play Greetings From a Queer Señorita at Breath of Fire Latina Theater Ensemble, The Huntington Beach Playhouse's new musical Born to Ride the Waves, hands-free cell phone devices and video games.
• Film reviews of Hellboy 2, Journey to the Center of the Earth and local special screenings
• Music dishes on the BB King and the Living Suns, Dave Segal's Sprawl of Sound covers 'Love Story' and the uncategorizable Hecuba, Locals Only reports on Cat Party and Michael Coyle reviews new CDs: Melvins' Nude With Boots and Beck's Modern Guilt.