Not that I condemn theft in any way, but one can understand why a Taco Bell employee would try and steal money over the years–bad morale, pay, and the like. But I'm talking about a couple bucks here and there. Nearly $5,000? Either a desperate man, or stupid managers–your call!
From the Carolinas:
- Taco Bell Crime of the Week: Mom Passed Out Hammered in Parking Lot, Kids Alongside Her! People, people, people: Drink responsibly. Don't drink before picking up your kid and her friend, and definitely don't then stop at a Taco Bell parking lot and pass out due to your drunken state, leaving your poor daughter to yell for help. Or maybe that's just how they rear kiddies in Indiana? ] From Evansville:An […]
- Taco Bell Crime of the Week: Man Throws Drink at Drive-Thru Window! The big crime of the week in Taco Bell land involves yet another drunk driver who repeatedly rammed into the person ahead of them at the drive-thru--made the Daily Mail, even! It's a crime we've covered many a time in this column, though, so our attention is drawn to another drive-thru crime--this one involving a tossed soda. […]
- Taco Bell Crime of the Week: Cop Car Stuck on Boulder! Have you ever seen many cops at Taco Bell? Not in my experience, unless they're chasing criminals for this column. And that's how a cop ended up getting his car stuck on a boulder. ] From Naperville, Illinois: Naperville police have launched an internal investigation into a bizarre incident, in which a police officer […]
- Taco Bell Crime of the Week: Waffle Tacos Annoy Neighbors! Mexican food has a long, if not necessarily proud, history in Minnesota, so it's not surprising that some geezers are upset that the Taco Bell in their neighborhood is drawing big crowds for their new breakfast waffle tacos. How upset? They're complaining to the city council and got a lawyer. WEAK SALSA... ] From St. […]
- Taco Bell Crime of the Week: Man Caught Trying to Steal from Charity Jar! Have you ever wondered whether those charities that leave boxes at the cash register at restaurants are real? One of these days, I'm going to take the names of some of them and do a search on Guidestar.org to see if they're real...but even my immediate skepticism doesn't make me try to steal the money.That, however, […]
- Taco Bell Crime of the Week: Drunk and Passed Out at the Drive-Thru! Oh, alcohol! Without you, this column wouldn't be as fun to write! Drunkeness at Taco Bell has led to employees fighting each others, customers sleeping in parking lots--and now, a hungry customer driving up for a snack but passing out before he could reach the window. ] Of course, if you're from Appleton, Wisconsin, […]