Award-winning investigative journalist Nick Schou is managing editor of OC Weekly. He is the author of Kill the Messenger: How the CIA’s Crack Cocaine Controversy Destroyed Journalist Gary Webb (Nation Books 2006), which provided the basis for the 2014 Focus Features release starring Jeremy Renner and the L.A. Times-bestseller Orange Sunshine: The Brotherhood of Eternal Love’s Quest to bring Peace, Love and Acid to the World, (Thomas Dunne 2009). He is also the author of The Weed Runners (2013) and Spooked: How the CIA Manipulates the Media and Hoodwinks Hollywood (2016).
- Racist OC Register Reader Fustercluck of the Day Editor's Note: Happy MLK Day, haters.Headline: Homeowner Walks in on Burglars Comment by OC1143: SAVAGES!! GO BACK TO LA COUNTY AND STEAL FROM YOUR OWN KIND!!Comment by GAZORNMPLAT: Inglewood....hmmm, Isn't that a nice word for WATTS? ] Comment by C5INLA: No. It's a totally different gang infested place 10 miles […]
- Racist OC Register Fustercluck of the Day Headline: Man Says He Didn't Defraud 165 HomeownersComment by Jake: just another crooked middle eastern man in South Orange County. there are so many others that have not been caught yet...Editor's Note: Have a nice weekend, and stay classy, Orange County!
- Racist OC Register Fustercluck of the Day Headline: OC Auto Maintenance Firm Moves to CanadaComment by tryrt: What is going to be left in Cali? Mexican fruit sales "sub" humanoids and Latina "babymachines"?
- Racist OC Register Fustercluck of the Day Headline: Brothers Get Prison for Graffiti AttackComment by sa1man: The name MANOLA MAURICIO sounds like a taggers [sic] name oops i mean an Artist [sic] nane [sic].Editor's Note: Nice try with the English language, there. Better luck next time, amigo.
- Racist OC Register Fustercluck of the Day Headline: Buena Park Pastor Agrees that Haiti Made Deal With SatanComment by defectedtopi2: The lost county, O.C., made a deal with the Mexican devil and is now paying the price.
- Racist OC Register Fustercluck of the Day Headline: Fight at Party Leads to ShootingComment by southoc: If there was a gang injunction in Santa Ana parties would be illegal.Comment by dan18ny: more gang on gang violence......good, let them go at itComment by bluecitrus: This is what happens when too much Cerveza is consumed to fill an empty headComment by sh8871: Funny, […]