2019 Historic Home Tour
Saturday & Sunday, November 9 – 10
10 am to 4 pm
Don’t miss this extraordinary self-guided exploration of Old Towne residential treasures featuring magnificent examples of historic architecture and exceptional landscape.
The self-guided walking tour, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., will begin at the Orange Library located at 407 E. Chapman Avenue. There, you will pick up your brochure (your ticket). Available lot parking at the library.
$25 – OTPA Members
$30 – Non-members
Tickets may be purchased online up to Friday, November 8, 5pm. After that, tickets may only be purchased at Will Call on tour days. TICKETS WILL NOT BE MAILED OUT IN ADVANCE. Guests must check in at the Will Call Center located at the Orange Public Library, 407 E. Chapman Avenue. There, you will receive a home tour brochure which is your ticket. You may want to break up the tour and go on both Saturday and Sunday but please bear in mind you may enter the homes only once.
Homes/commercial buildings will be open from 10 am to 4 pm.
Will Call will be open from 9:30 am to 3 pm.
Typically, you can plan to spend two to three hours seeing all the homes.
Mostly street parking.
Restrooms are available at Will Call @ the Orange Public Library, 407 E. Chapman Avenue.
IMPORTANT TOUR INFORMATION
To receive your home tour brochure (ticket), go to Will Call, located at the Orange Main Library, 407 E. Chapman Avenue. The brochure includes a map and detailed descriptions of all tour homes.
• Visitors must wear soft-heeled shoes to protect flooring in the homes, no high heels. Booties are provided and must be worn over shoes or socks.
• Visitors must be able to negotiate stairs. Sorry, these are old homes and as such, are not handicapped-accessible.
• No smoking, photography, video, food or drinks are permitted in the tour homes or buildings.
• Admission is by brochure only. Lost or stolen tickets will be not be refunded. Sorry, no exceptions.
• Guests may walk or drive themselves to each home. The only available parking is on-street. Please be considerate of the residents and do not block driveways.
• Please, no opening of drawers, cabinets, or closets, handling of furniture or objects.
• We love kids and animals, but sorry, no children under 10 or pets permitted.
• Restrooms are available at the Orange Public Library – Will Call center. Please do not use the restrooms in tour homes.
• Docents will be available to answer your questions, but detailed descriptions of the homes and its inhabitants will be included in your tour brochure.