How to Improve your Pelvic Floor and Vaginal Health with the Latest, Clincially Proven, FDA Approved, Non-Surgical, Non-Hormonal Treatments, Technologies and Procedures.
Please register for Meryl Kern’s Liftique Blush Panel Series to particiate in an intimate conversation about new solutions to reduce the embarrassment and life limiting restrictions of Pelvic Floor Health issues.
Topics to be discussed during the session, with the highest degree of sensitivity and privacy, include:
- What is the interrelationship between sexual health and feminity and why good sexual help is important to your overall physical and mental health.
- New non-surgical technologies and non-medicine based solutions for the reduction of Stress and Urge Incontinence
- Why wearing a diaper or a pad is no longer the only option if you leak when you laugh, cough or sneeze
- How you can stop being a bathroom mapper and train your bladder to reduce your sudden urge to go
- How improving your pelvic floor health can reduce chronic bladder infections
- What new non-hormonal options exist to address vaginal dryness due to the onset of menopause or estrogen positive cancers, causing reduced levels of intimacy and painful intercourse
This medical educational program will be lead by:
Dr. Mickey Karram – Chief Medical Director, Liftique Blush, Board Certified in Urology and Gynecolology
Elaine Kopinga – Nurse Practitioner with over 15 years of experience n women’s health.
Meryl Kern, Founder and CEO, Liftique Blush