This Week in Food
- Gustavo scores some seriously spicy salsa, and recaps a PR fiasco for Ferrell's Ice Cream Parlour.
- Edwin has some reservations about the recent purchase of the Travel Channel by the Food Network, says sayonara to Beard Papa's residency in OC, pits IKEA's 99-Cent breakfast against McDonald's Deluxe Breakfast, and explores the business magic behind Subway's $5 subs.
- Dave dishes out five delicious appetizers to bring to that holiday meet 'n greet, profiles Xanh Bistro's Haley Nguyen, and predicts the possibility of peaches at the next farmer's market.
- Jessica describes a gourmet take on the classic combo of PB&J in Dessert of the Week.
- If Cream Collon isn't a wacky enough snack for you, you're on your own.
- Tired of garden burgers at Memphis Soul Cafe? Ask for the veg special!
- And this week's Drink of the Week is a Vegan Friendly Gel-Glow Shot. Now, who says vegans can't have fun?
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Orange County dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.