If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Dave reveals how your choice in Girl Scout cookies may be correlated to your political ideology and dishes out 5 Great Restaurants to refuel during your Black Friday shopping marathon.
- Vickie captures the Auld Dubliner's successful attempt at pouring the World's Largest Guinness.
- Is your Tuna is really Tuna? Edwin's article might not leave you so sure. He also breaks it to us that Disneyland's Corndog truck will be going out of commission, but treats you to a coupon for free breakfast at IKEA to cure your sorrow. Thanks Edwin!
- Gustavo offers a jar of homemade habanero jelly to the commenter who can guess the name of a mystery restaurant a-hole.
- Willy pits Bánh Mì Chè Cali against Top Baguette in Dueling Dishes.
- Finally, we dine at Fountain Valley's vegan gem, Au Lac Humanese Restaurant and suck it up at Alex's Bar while downing their all new Tru Blood Cocktails. Blech.