This Week in Food
Flickr user LoveBones
This week in food:
- Dave spills the date that convenience store, 7/11, will start carrying private label wine... classy.
- Vickie shows how creative you can get with a little rice and a LOT of time in The Art of the Bento Box.
- We discover that Bodhi Tree Cafe's currently stellar rating on Yelp.com may hold some validity, but ordering from the menu can still be a less than fail-safe process.
- No wine bottle opener? NO PROBLEM!
- Edwin uncovers the highly anticipated opening of Utah-based Mexican Restaurant chain in Lake Forest... yeay?
- Also, this week's Taco Bell Crime of the Week reveals that, in this economy, even robbers are desperate for a job!
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Orange County dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.