has been a fixture of the downtown dining and music scene.
Caribbean Rumaki - bananas wrapped in applewood smoked bacon in a brown sugar rum spice glaze. Love bananas and swine is fine!!
2. What was the last meal you had at home?
Pizzadillas w/ my son for dinner with gala apples and popcorn.
3. Your favorite restaurant (other than yours):
In OC, Stonehill Tavern; in NYC, Babbo; in San Fran, The Boulevard.
4. Fast food guilty pleasure:
Wienerschnitzel's chili cheese dog--a couple times a month got to drive thru and get one on the run.
5. Complete this sentence I would like to [verb] [Food Network Star] with [noun].
(for example: "I would like to BEAT BOBBY FLAY with A STALE BAGUETTE." or "I would like to SHOWER GIADA DE LAURENTIIS with FLOWERS"):
I would like to beat all the Iron Chefs in a cook off. Then sit down with Cora and drink Ouzo. Hey, I can dream can't I?
6. Last meal of your life, what would it be?
Cream cheese & wild strawberry jam omelette with toasted English slathered in sweet butter.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
7. Items you always have in your refrigerator:
Colby cheese, cream cheese, baby dills, White Castle mini cheese burgers and some frozen Trader Joe's entrees.
8. Your most indispensable kitchen tool or appliance:
My Cuisinart and spices.