Meet Daniel Jimenez, the Executive Chef at Back Bay Bistro. He makes a mean Bananas Foster Nuggets, which I described thusly in my earlier review: "Simply put, I've never had anything involving bananas that impressed me more than this dessert." But in reading his responses to our silly questionnaire, maybe I should've also tried his seafood pasta.
1. Dish you cook that most represents you.
I love pasta and sea food--sea food pasta fits me the best! I love to make it healthy with olive oil, fresh herbs and white wine.
2. What was the last meal you had at home?
I BBQ'd ribs at home with my family for super bowl. Also, shrimp skewers for children.
3. Your favorite restaurant (other than yours):
Las Brisas in Laguna Beach.
4. Fast food guilty pleasure:
I love pasta, I know it is not fast food but that is definitely my guilty pleasure
5. Complete this sentence: I would like to [verb] [Food Network star] with [noun]. (for example: "I would like to BEAT BOBBY FLAY with A STALE BAGUETTE." or "I would like to SHOWER GIADA DE LAURENTIIS with FLOWERS"):
I would like to challenge Emeril Lagasse with a seafood competition.
6. Last meal of your life, what would it be?
Any type of sea food with pasta.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
7. Items you always have in your refrigerator:
Always shrimp or fish.
8. Your most indispensable kitchen tool or appliance:
My sauté pan and a grill.