84. Spicy Tuna Roll at Yard House
Spicy tuna roll-Yard House style.
The Yard House chain is known mostly for their enormous selection of craft beers and better-than-average pub food. So you can forgive folks for usually skipping over the spicy tuna roll on its extensive menu. But that's a mistake. Behold ring of ahi seared rare pressed between edamame, cucumbers and avocado, with delicately placed strips of seaweed on the outside. Shaved red cabbage and black sesame seeds top this stack with a drizzle of sesame oil, wasabi soy sauce and drops of Sriracha. And a finishing touch: a piece of fried ginger.
It's really more of a tuna tower than any roll, but whatever: Yard House's version is corporate cuisine at its finest. More, please!
Find your nearest Yard House at www.yardhouse.com
85. Amber Roll at Orange Roll and Sushi
86. Frito Chili Cheeseburger at Burger Parlor
87. Maui Sunrise at The Original Banzai Bowls
88. Meals from The Performance Kitchen
89. Pizza-Sized Quesadilla at Los Sanchez
90. Filipino Brunch at EATS Kitchen And Bar
91. Mexican Chocolate at the Pie Hole
92. Biscuits at James Republic
93. Mushroom Flatbread with Kale and Kumquat Salad at Lemonade
94. Mexican-Style Gelatins from Santa Ana's Gelatina Goddess
95. Hot Pastrami Caesar Salad at Bruxie
96. Jalapeño Pupusas at Las Cazuelas
97. Meatball Sliders at Fresh Brothers
98. Buffalo Cauliflower at Mead's Green Door Cafe
99. Raindrop Cake at Sunmerry Bakery
100. Doughrito at Surfin' Donuts
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Orange County dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.