Why Not Draw and Quarter Obama and Judge Carter?
The execution of Guy Fawkes' (Guy Fawkes), by Claes (Nicolaes) Jansz Visscher,
The reactions to yesterday's dismissal of Orly Taitz's Barnett v. Obama lawsuit continue to pour in. Taitz has been publishing letters from her followers non-stop on her blog. This charmer just got put up, addressing Federal Judge David O. Carter, who presides in Santa Ana:
...Such wickedness needs to be exposed when patriots like my son have died to preserve the very liberties people like Obama and Carter are selling off wholesale. The penalty for treason and traitors used to be the death penalty and, in England, the punishment meant being hanged, drawn and quartered Click Here This is clearly appropriate here.
What can be done now? I don't know. Any ideas?
All I know is that I love the hope-giving quote you shared: During the Revolutionary War, 70% of the people were either loyal to the British Crown or apathetic--the other 30% formed a new nation.
The L.W. Ramsey Advertising Agency
David Pautsch, President/CEO
Keep in mind that Taitz didn't merely allow this stuff to be posted in her comments section; rather, she copy-pasted it into its own post. This isn't the first time she has seemed to endorse violence against judges and the President, but it's one of the more distateful examples in my mind.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Orange County, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.