- Tie the Knott: Talk about taking your metaphors seriously. Nicole Crabtree and Nathan Venderweit (right) had their wedding aboard a roller coaster at Knott's Berry Farm. The Times has photos, but no story. The Reg carries the tale.
- Sorry, guys: OC's Board of Supervisors voted unanimously Tuesday to start scaling back the pensions of sheriff's deputies. The whole affair has Sheriff Carona's manties in a knot, and he believes the supervisor leading the charge "has a personal vendetta."
- No compromise in Disney housing battle: Cheap housing? Not in The Mouse's backyard. The Times and Register have updates on that scene.
- Male virginity: Asset or liability? Folks weigh in at the Times' letters section.
- Oh, brother: The top headline in today's Daily Pilot reads "Pig-racing brothers excite crowds."
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Orange County, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.