- Tie the Knott: Talk about taking your metaphors seriously. Nicole Crabtree and Nathan Venderweit (right) had their wedding aboard a roller coaster at Knott's Berry Farm. The Times has photos, but no story. The Reg carries the tale.
- Sorry, guys: OC's Board of Supervisors voted unanimously Tuesday to start scaling back the pensions of sheriff's deputies. The whole affair has Sheriff Carona's manties in a knot, and he believes the supervisor leading the charge "has a personal vendetta."
- No compromise in Disney housing battle: Cheap housing? Not in The Mouse's backyard. The Times and Register have updates on that scene.
- Male virginity: Asset or liability? Folks weigh in at the Times' letters section.
- Oh, brother: The top headline in today's Daily Pilot reads "Pig-racing brothers excite crowds."
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!