Tuesday's Morning News
- Suspiciously similar: The Times runs a page-one feature on the death of handcrafted surfboards in Orange County. This story seems familiar. Hmm, could we be thinking of Nick Schou's October 2005 story on the death of handcraft surfboards in Orange County?
- Students on strike: Folks from UC Irvine and other SoCal schools are staging a hunger strike this week "to call for a path to citizenship for illegal immigrant students."
- Dragged from the surf: Four people, including a 12-year-old girl, were rescued from heavy Newport Beach waves last night.
- Taco Tuesday: The Press-Telegram's been looking for the best taco in LB, and reading the responses so far "is a lot like reading '70s-style erotica, except with food," according to their foodie columnist.
- Capistrano Unified's troubles: Are apparently far from over.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Orange County, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.