- Gore guilty: Al Gore III pleaded guilty Monday to possessing marijuana and other drugs when he was caught speeding in OC earlier in the month, reports the LA Times.
- This shooter's a giver: "Machine-gun Sonny" has mastered a shooting game at the OC Fair and wins mountain bikes nightly. But he doesn't keep his winnings, instead giving 'em to unsuspecting kids. The fair officials don't mind being cleaned-out, reports the Reg.
- See you in court, sea lion stabber: On Sept. 10, the Garden Grove man who allegedly stabbed a sea lion in Newport Beach will face a judge.
- Wacky headline: "Child, Chihuahua Witness Bust," reads a top item in today's Long Beach Press Telegram. The story's about one granny gone bad.
- Enough Geekdom! Fishbowl LA tells the Los Angeles Times and OC Weekly to 'roll up your Superman sleeping bags and get on the bus' now that Comic-Con is over. OK, fine. But after this last...post...
Recommended For YouPowered by SailThru
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!