- Stripping Street: Today the OC Board of Supervisors will discuss stripping county Treasurer-Tax Collector Chriss Street of his authority over the county's multi-billion dollar investment portfolio. The Times looks into the Street-Moorlach friendship and how it went sour, while the Register digs into the documents Street released last month.
- Overkill: What's more fun than one Great Park story? The Times has 10 Great Park-related tales (written by two reporters) up today.
- Spinning 9/11: It's always interesting to see how the media packages the 9/11 story. So far, everything seems regurgitated. Most common: the "how we grieve" story and the "this is callous, but can we stop grieving now?" story.
- Today at 2 p.m. The Stanley Cup will be on display at Anaheim City Hall.
- Tonight: Free tickets to The Slackers show. Details at Heard Mentality.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Orange County, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.