- Stripping Street: Today the OC Board of Supervisors will discuss stripping county Treasurer-Tax Collector Chriss Street of his authority over the county's multi-billion dollar investment portfolio. The Times looks into the Street-Moorlach friendship and how it went sour, while the Register digs into the documents Street released last month.
- Overkill: What's more fun than one Great Park story? The Times has 10 Great Park-related tales (written by two reporters) up today.
- Spinning 9/11: It's always interesting to see how the media packages the 9/11 story. So far, everything seems regurgitated. Most common: the "how we grieve" story and the "this is callous, but can we stop grieving now?" story.
- Today at 2 p.m. The Stanley Cup will be on display at Anaheim City Hall.
- Tonight: Free tickets to The Slackers show. Details at Heard Mentality.
Recommended For YouPowered by SailThru
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!