- The Register discovers prostitution on -gasp- Craigslist: One reader responds "Thank you OCR writer for ruining my NSA sex hook up. This article was written like 5 years ago." Almost as bad as the Times discovering Matt Drudge?
- Crumbling masterpieces: The LAT's Ashley Powers profiles Greg LeBon and his Orange County sand sculpting team, Archisand. Read Powers' OC coverage while you can. Rumor has it she'll be reporting from Vegas soon.
- It's 8 a.m., where in the world is the Buena Park City Council? Probably on their way back from breakfast at Union Station. Buena Park's new Metrolink station opened today and council members took the first train out at 4:55 a.m.
- College in the post V-Tech world: UC Irvine and other California schools are including security and mental health in their usual back-to-school spiels.
- Today at 10 a.m. The Arts of Ancient China: A 5,000 Year Legacy exhibit will open at the Bowers Museum. Details here.
Recommended For YouPowered by SailThru
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!