- Big Google's watching you, OC: Adios, privacy. Google's added a "street view" function to Google Maps that has LA covered, as well as bits of the following parts of OC: Anaheim, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach and Laguna Niguel. Long Beach is on it, too.
- No deal, Disney: Talks have reportedly ended between Disney officials and the developer that wants to build cheap housing by the Mouse's ritzy resort — but no settlement was made.
- Grab your robes, H.B.: The Huntington Beach City Council voted unanimously to ban nudity yesterday. Comments from the meeting: "I'm concerned about some thong and bikini implications," said Councilwoman Debbie Cook, commenting on the proposed ordinance language. "That would apparently be illegal under the ordinance, not that I would wear one." It's just as well, as Google Maps now has the city on camera.
- This year, cows, next year: "Say cheese" is the 2008 theme of the OC Fair.
- Of mice and men: Anaheim workers are going into overtime to purge Angel Stadium of rats.
Recommended For YouPowered by SailThru
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!