- Liar, liar: Yesterday, we noted that The OC Register wouldn't be taking Marti Buscaglia on as publisher after all, after she confessed she'd misrepresented her education in her résumé. The Times and Register follow up with the story.
- All apologies: Three former Exodus International leaders issued a public apology yesterday, saying their efforts at the ex-gay ministry caused many gays and lesbians harm.
- New crime trend in LB: Snagging restaurant safes seems to be the latest in thing on the Long Beach crime scene, reports the Press-Telegram.
- How annoying: A man in Newport Beach has been seen annoying children for the third time, reports the Daily Pilot.
- Door slams on the slammer: Mismanagement (and creepy ex-employees) closes the Seal Beach jail.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you'll never miss OC Weekly's biggest stories. Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts