- Liar, liar: Yesterday, we noted that The OC Register wouldn't be taking Marti Buscaglia on as publisher after all, after she confessed she'd misrepresented her education in her résumé. The Times and Register follow up with the story.
- All apologies: Three former Exodus International leaders issued a public apology yesterday, saying their efforts at the ex-gay ministry caused many gays and lesbians harm.
- New crime trend in LB: Snagging restaurant safes seems to be the latest in thing on the Long Beach crime scene, reports the Press-Telegram.
- How annoying: A man in Newport Beach has been seen annoying children for the third time, reports the Daily Pilot.
- Door slams on the slammer: Mismanagement (and creepy ex-employees) closes the Seal Beach jail.
Recommended For YouPowered by SailThru
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!